Praline Bonbons - Almond & Pistachio
Our decadent chocolate Praline bonbons are made with 55% dark chocolate shell and pure chocolate praline fillings. We carefully roast different nuts to make jagger praline. We grind the praline into paste for a crunchy texture. All our pralines have minimum 70% nut making it a tasty and healthy snack.
Bonbons are best for enjoying real handcrafted chocolate with different flavor profiles. Bonbons are great for gifting and to create exceptional chocolate experience. Our chocolate is made with muscovado sugar which provides you rich taste and nutrition with less calories. We offer different assorted bonbons to give a unique chocolate experience with every bonbon.
Box type: 9/16
All our chocolates are handmade with love and care with
- Pure and Honest Ingredients
- No Old Stock. Freshly made once order is placed
- Minimum 70% Nut
- Chocolate made with Single Origin Cocoa beans from Andhra Pradesh
- No artificial flavors or emulsifiers
- Muscovado Sugar which bring unique caramel notes to the chocolate.
Allergen Information: Nut and Milk Solids
- All Soothys products are delivered in Thermocol boxes with gel back to make sure the chocolate doesnt melt. We deliver to all metro cities in India in one day.
- All the products ordered are usually dispatched the next day if they are ordered in a weekend.
- If ordered in weekends the orders are dispatched on Monday.
What is Muscovado Sugar
Muscovado sugar is an unrefined cane sugar with high nutrition value. Its a complex carb which takes time to digest releasing sugars at a slow pace making it a best snack for the health conscious. Muscovado sugar contains magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron and antioxidant providing the needed nutrition to you.
Is Soothys chocolate couverture?
Soothys makes all its products using couverture chocolate. Our craft chocolate is made inhouse with healthy and honest ingredients. We have minimum of 32% cocoa butter in all your Soothys chocolates.
How would you deliver the chocolate in hot climate conditions in India?
We deliver our chocolates in an thermal insulated package to make sure you get a chocolate in good state.
My Chocolate has white spots. Can I consume it?
Chocolate might get fat bloom during the transportation giving it white spots and it doesnt change the taste or mouth feel. Its perfectly fine to consume chocolate which got a fat bloom. Please store your chocolate in cool place below 18 degree centigrade in a tight container.